Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crap!

I have been so good for 2 months now. Darn that Kensington for making fabulous cookies today when I was REALLY weak. I walked in from work and without even thinking about it popped in 3, hmm maybe 4 hot cookies. Then Karadie made fantastic nachos. Again, today was a day without will power. Ate half the plate. I suppose it was bound to happen since I was so good over Thanksgiving, and throughout the Holidays. Good thing I haven't slacked on the exercising at all. 5:30 am comes early, but it will be worth it. All I have to say for my actions today is...CRAP!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

So what's the goal?
How's the weight loss?
Or are you maintaning?
What exersize are you doing?
Come on details mate!

Robyn said...

I haven't set a # of pounds to lose. I just want to get healthy. I do 3 days a week of cardio (about 30 minutes of interval training) and 3 days a week of weight lifting, and different variations of sit-ups everyday. It's coming off slower than I'd like it too. I suppose that's to be expected since it took 6 slow years of putting it on.

Perry's said...

Everyone has slip ups. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Can you tell I watch that moving a lot

RaShawn said...

Just let it go and start again tomorrow. Good luck.

Talbot Family said...

I love the new family photo. Very nice! I always give in and snack on the most painfully chocolatey something I can find. Life just isn't fair.

Unknown said...

Those cookies always get ya.