Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Fun



Typically on Easter we are with the Deters' family enjoying the warm St. George sun. This year, due to cold weather everywhere we stayed home. Being that hotels aren't really equipped with the luxuries to promote egg dying we aren't very experienced. We had to call in for reinforcements this year. Bless Kayla's heart she rescued our egg dying mission. Karina and Kensington especially loved the magic crayon that allowed them to write on their eggs "I love Edward" or Edward + Karina/Kensington." Thanks Kayla even though you laughed at us the whole time.

We missed not having Cameron here for Easter but were comforted knowing he would be with us in a few short days. We are so grateful for friends in Kenai who watched over him and welcomed him into their home for Easter. Thanks Munyer Family.


Where would the girls be without Omi who lives up the street and can make fabulous skirts without a pattern! They looked lovely. Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Your mom is a VERY talented woman. The girls look super cute. I hadn't noticed they were matching last Sunday. I love it!

Carrie said...

I'm totally loving the skirts. I'm TOTALLY loving your blog. Did the sitemeter not work? Sorry I didn't make it up tonight. Family time at the Morris household. :) Tell your girls that Edward loves me the mostest!

Talbot Family said...

Actually, I think Edward loves John the most! Wouldn't that be the kicker if Edward comes out like Dumbledore did, ugghh. Anyway, darling skirts, beautiful girls, fabulous family. It was good to see Cam, he definitely seemed happy to be back with his family.

Brad said...

Hmm.. that's funny - that family picture at the top must not have turned out. All I can see is your dog Kenai. :)