Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cameron's Surprise

We finally did it. We joined the masses. We've had so many people suggest we start a blog so that they can keep track of our Alaskan Adventures when we go away this summer. So here it is.

Cameron surprised us yesterday and came home a day early. We didn't expect to pick him up until this morning. He called me Friday afternoon and asked what we were up to. One of my favorite afternoon events is going to the grocery store for dinner and that is exactly what I was up to. He cut the conversation off quickly, he had to go. About 10 minutes later I hear Karina behind me say "Daddy" rather hesitantly. Then the screaming and crying insued right there in the frozen foods section at Dick's. There he was, beard and all with a rather smug look on his face. He had pulled one over on me. Not very easy to do I might add. We are so happy to have him home for a little while. We are going to eat up every second we can.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Yea! Finally! I'm so proud of you! You even got a picture on there! Now I can link you to mine.. Will that suffice for Cameron in having a "picture of the babysitter" on my blog? I'm so glad he's home for a while. I'll see ya next week when he's back in Alaska, ok? Let me know if you need anything this week. I'm so excited you have a blog! Great name on it too!

Talbot Family said...

Hip Hip Hooray for the Kent's! It's about time you hopped on the blogging band wagon. I am super happy to hear that you are all reunited and happy. Love the picture despite the fact that you look a little less than thrilled. Maybe it's the make-up. I do think y'all look superb in camo. O.K. now I am starting to ramble, big shocker there. Can't wait to see what you are up to each week.

Laura said...

FUN!!! I love that you have joined the bloggers. This is very addicting and it will be very fun to check your blog.

I love that Cameron surprised you! How fun. I can only imagine the reactions. Hope its lots of fun while he is here.

Laura said...

I added you to my blog... hope that's ok!?!?!

Perry's said...

That is so awesome that Cameron came home to see you guys early. that is awesome that he came to the store. I am glad you guys have a blog. I will add you on to mine.