Friday, December 5, 2008

Busy December

December is a busy month all around. There is a hustle and bustle in the air that one does not feel at any other time. Perhaps it's the last minute Christmas Shopping (or in my case, starting it), all the Holiday Parties, children's performing events, or the regular craziness that life brings. As I struggle to feel of the Christmas Spirit this year, it seems even harder with the added pressure of trying to be everything to everyone everywhere. So forgive my lack of blogging. I haven't even been able to read what is going on in the lives of my dear friends and neighbors.

During this Christmas Season I hope to focus on Christ and His beautiful, wonderful atonement. The thing that gets me through each and every day. Some days, each and every minute. I also hope to focus on my family - my wonderful and amazing husband who has sacrificed so much for me and our family; and my beautiful daughters, who bring joy, love, and laughter to my dark nights; and my precious son, who each day I remember his light in my life.

Hope all is well with you this crazy, busy Christmas Season!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow sounds rough.
Hope it's a great month.

Carrie said...

Can I start my shopping with you? Ugh. I feel you on how busy everything is. I hope your wish to focus on the Savior and His atonement come true! Thanks for reminding me to do the same!

Sarah said...

It is great to see a quick update from you!
You do have the priorities straight, though.
Happy holidays!

5ofus said...

Thank you for the reminder of where all of our hearts should be. You and your mom did a fabulous job last night. It was such a great Enrichment night. So I know your girls are doing the Nutcracker but where & when I would love to take Eliza to see them. We so adore your girls. Thanks for being such a beautiful family & an example to us. Your girls is such examples to all the children in the ward & especially to mine. Thank you! I know they focuss on the Savior all year round.

Heather Harbaugh said...

ok seriously...why do your blogs always make me freaking cry! I love you!

Maricela said...

You are right Robyn. This time of year gets so busy with everything going on. I love the Savior and know I need to focus on Him more often.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Linetta said...

We've missed your blogs...hope things settle down for you so you can meet your goals this holiday season. Love you and appreciate your suppor!

Talbot Family said...

I too hope to get things done so that I can feel the spirit of Christmas. It is the 17th and I still haven't done my shopping. Freaking out!