Sunday, November 9, 2008

No FREAKING Way!!!


Last night I went out with 2 of my sisters. We had a long conversation about gray hair. I bragged that because I have blond hair (which they informed me is no longer blond), I won't go gray until I'm really old. CRAP!!! Kensington was playing with my hair this morning, when all of a sudden she stopped and hysterically started laughing..."Mom, you have a GRAY HAIR!" Yep, sure enough I HAD my first gray hair. Is this a sign of maturity? a sign stress induced life? a sign of old age? or a sign of good things to come? Tell me what you think...

10 comments:

Heather Harbaugh said...

ha ha that's hilarious! You were so sure last night too that you weren't going to go gray! Oh crap, that means I may someday go gray too!

Melissa said...

Hmmmmmm I dunno.
At least we have dye right?
Dru can't wait to go grey.
So that means he won't go grey until he's 80yrs.

Laura said...

ONE!!! I have 20 ( I have counted). I would say a sign of good things to come or good things you've had!

RaShawn said...

Whatever! I have a ton of grey hairs. I've had them since Connor was born and every year I get more.

Talbot Family said...

All of the above. You are such a lucky girl. Grey is the new golden.

Michelle said...

I think that's too funny! Who knows maybe you do have more gray than me!

5ofus said...

Robyn there is nothing more beautiful to me than a woman with salt & pepper hair or a woman who lets her hair go compeletly white. It is a sign of integerity. You my friend are just that type of person. It is also the sign of one who has walked a road in life of love, hardship, stress, & most of all joy.

Linetta said...

Welcome to the world of hair color! It happens to the best of us!

Sarah said...

Well, I sincerely hope that it is a sign of good things to come! ...because I have too many gray hairs to even begin counting... and I see several more every day!

About a week ago, my sister and I went running. We were talking about something totally unrelated, and she suddenly stopped and said, "Oh my gosh, Sarah-- You have gray hair!!"

Thank you.

So, if my sister can see mine while we are both running... you are doing MUCH better than I am!

Heather Harbaugh said...

UPDATE ALREADY!!!!