Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Not too much!

So yesterday I was wearing a form fitting sweater. You know, the kind of sweaters that are thin, not thick. I didn't realize I was being watched as a grabbed my extra stomache blubber and jiggled it. My daughter (who will remain nameless to protect her life) said, "Mom, if you don't do that we can't really tell that your fat, too much." Hmmm...I think that I need to be more disciplined with my sweets eating and step up the work out. The honesty of children, it kills me, no really it's killing me.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Seriously... still makes me laugh! The un-named daughter will one day read this post and cringe in horror that she would ever say anything like this.

My opinion?... You're not fat! I think you look fantastic!

Laura said...

That is funny... I am sure you are not alone in this. It has happened to me too. I guess she was just trying to help, right?

(btw- I love your countdowns)

Melissa said...

I had an experience like this with Masaru the other day.
Keeps me humble man.

Familia Martinez said...

Araya tells me that I have a big bum all of the time. I tell her not to say that because it makes people...mainly me...feel bad but the truth is still there.

Well if it is worth anything I think you are looking great so don't worry about it. Love ya

Maricela said...

I don't think you are fat at all! You look great! Roslyn isn't at this point...yet, but I am sure that I will cry...man, I have to get out there and run faster - my jeans are getting tighter!

Talbot Family said...

Uggh, I hope that Adessa never points out my gelatenous wad of blubbery brain fat. If she does I will spank her, and then eat some ice cream to feel better about myself.