Thursday, January 29, 2009

Better This Year

It was a year ago today that I thought my heart would be ripped out. How I am so glad that episode is over and Cameron is living with us again in Bountiful. The opportunity presented sounded much better than the actual event, but his living in Alaska did help me gain a different perspective on family. Even though we were separated by distance for nearly 6 months, we were one. Our family grew stronger and closer than at any other period of time in our lives. Family prayer and scripture study was the highlight of each morning and so important to all of us. We began each morning united toward a common goal-drawing closer to our Heavenly Father and one another.

I'm glad that this January 29th we are not only united in heart and mind, but also living under the same household. Here's to a Happier Year - Grateful it is 2009!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

I am glad Cameron isn't moving away again this year. you were all an amazing example to me during that trial. Bring on a happy 2009!!!

RaShawn said...

Glad he gets to stay here.

Melissa said...

Hey hey she's blogging again!!

The Morris Family said...

I'm so glad you guys are still here, and Cam is back too! Nate was gone for 3 weeks in January and it really is great when they are back! Good to see I'm not the only one who didn't blog a lot in the last little while! I hope all it well with you guys.

Melissa said...

So Robyn, what's going on? How you doing? How's the kids?
How's work?
How's your hubby?

Becky said...

Hi- i want to hear more about what your family is up to.

Linetta said...

Ya know, Facebook is just as exiting as Blogger. You should start Blogging again!