Friday, October 9, 2009

On-Line Again!

Eight months ago my life as I knew it ended. My favorite time to blog is at night, kiddos asleep, husband snoring quietly beside me. It was the perfect time for me to catch up on the lives of those around me and share a story or two of my own.

One night, I had finished blogging for the night. Set the laptop gently on the bed while I got up
to brush my teeth and take out my contacts. Returning to my bed, I was suddenly startled by a large spider, causing me to scream and jump, knocking the laptop to the floor. Sad was the day when my computer crashed-quite literally.

Now, due to a very FABULOUS husband - I'm on-line again with a new laptop. No holiday, birthday, or make-up present was involved. He just surprised me with a new fantastic Asus Laptop.

So dear readers - do not be alarmed. This is not a test. I am back!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry man.
But I'm glad you got a new lap top and can be with us again.
This is great news.

RaShawn said...

I wondered where you went and why. Glad your back.

Carrie said...

YAHOO!!! I'm glad you're back. You've got a lot of catching up to do. :)

Julie said...

Hooray! I've missed peeking in on your life!

Rondi-Ella said...

It's about time!

Unknown said...

Those Kent boys rock! :)

Megan said...

Woohoo! Glad you're back!

Heather Harbaugh said...

yeeeaaahhh, now I'm feeling the pressure to get back online...drats!