Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Day At The Beach


We finally got the boat that Cameron and his brother's inherited almost 5 years ago from his dad. Cameron't brother John has been working really hard to get it running. Kinda difficult when gasoline has been sitting in the engine for more than 6 years. It's not running perfect yet, but it's almost there.

Last Saturday we took the boat out for a test run and decided to make a day of it. The girls had fun being pulled around by Uncle John on the 3-man tube (this way no one was left out). Some even took a turn with cousin CJ. What a great sport he was, the girls didn't want to go as fast as he did, so he was patient with them.


Cameron tried to ski, but the little boat didn't have enough impff to pull him up. Don't worry, it's been almost 4 days and he still isn't walking normal yet. But, he too had a turn on the tube with CJ. John wasn't quite so nice to them.


If they weren't in the boat or behind the boat, they were playing in the water or laying around in the sand. There was plenty of food, plenty of drink, plenty to do, but most of all plenty of fun!!!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you're posting again! Yahoo! This looks like a lot of fun. Almost enough that I'd consider buying a boat... almost.

Melissa said...

So where did you go?
I love that 3 man tube!

Sarah said...

Karina was telling us last night about how sore her arms had gotten. Now I can visualize why.

Perry's said...

I really hope your not mad that I am not saying what we are having. We really think it will be fun for everyone to be surprised with the name and the sex. I really really hope your not mad.

Perry's said...

I would love to see cameron have a hard time walking. It takes a lot out of ya. I went with my dad yesterday. I wanted to ski so bad. I was really thinking about it. But I was told no. Not with being five months pregnant.

Laura said...

FUN!!!! what a great time. I love the water. It looks like a great time.

munyer jerk chicken said...

I'm just a little bit envious of the fireworks... And all the sunshine in your beach pictures. And yes, I, like so many others apparently, check regularly. Welcome back!

Sarah said...

Hooray for new posts!!! Sounds like all sorts of fun is being had at the Kent home...and elsewhere :)

I miss your sense of humor and your freakin' fabulousness!! Glad to hear things are going well.

Talbot Family said...

We had a boat growing up and some of my favorite memories are centered around boating as a family. Looks like your girls will be having memories like mine.