Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Night Out With Dad!


There are things a girl only does with her mom...bra shopping, talking about the impending doom of periods, make-up, etc. And there's things that I insist a girl does with her dad. This is how our girls spent the night out with their dad last night.

Believe me when I say, there are four bodies lying all squishied together in the center of that tramp. They look cozy. I hope they had a good time enjoying a night with daddy and looking up at the stars. I on the other hand slept very comfortably in my bed, falling asleep to what I wanted to watch, curled up with a great book!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
So cute!

Carrie said...

I can't believe there are 4 people on that trampoline! How fun. Where did Kenai sleep?

Robyn said...

Oh, of course the dog slept right up against my legs ALL night. The girls tried to get him to sleep on the tramp, but he wanted mama.

Heather Harbaugh said...

more like he wanted to be comfortable so chose on the bed! That really is so cute though...Nothing like a "night out" with dad. Our dad usually took me to a great dinner and a movie...to each his own! Love you!

Unknown said...

Sweet! I am so happy to see you all back together again! I bet the girls missed those kind of things when Cameron was here working.

munyer jerk chicken said...

fun, fun... the part about watching what you wanted and reading a great book, i mean! the trampoline part sounds cold, but so fun, too.

my boys very much know that there are "mami activities" and there are "papi activities". i think it makes those activities just that much more special!

Sarah said...

Hey! It's the blogless wonder... just checking to see what the Kent's are up to... and noticed it's been over a week since you've posted... what's up with that? Just kidding... I don't even have a blog... but then again, I don't have any cute kids or a husband to write about/show pictures of...

I saw an ad for 40% off of Breaking Dawn as soon as it comes out at Smith's Marketplace... just FYI... in case you were possibly thinking of maybe looking into buying a copy... lol.

Take care and feel free to post :)

Talbot Family said...

I agree, sleeping outside is totally a dad thing. Too bad it isn't like the good old days where you could just sleep out with your friends and not worry about weirdos.