Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What? You All Miss My Posts?

Here's the deal...I've been a bit busy. With the husband back home, some honeymoon time, re-getting to know you time, work being crazy, kids summer schedule, holidays and other various activities, I've been REALLY busy. I didn't think it would matter much, because I don't get too many comments on my blog, so I really didn't think people were reading. So...for all you BLOG LURKERS, I really love that you might be, maybe, probably are reading my blog...COMMENT, say something, let me know who you are and why you're reading my blog.

Enough said...I'll be a little more regular about posting, as long as ya'll keep up your end and comment. Thanks ANTHONY for calling and letting us know that you've been missing us. The posts that I'll write today are for you!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh sure... you post for Anthony and your blog lurkers? What about your consistent, check everyday, loyal fans? I see how you are! J/K :)

Rondi-Ella said...

Robyn...I check yours everyday and I didn't want to say anything beecause it has taken me awhile since I posted last on my own blog. I hope you have looked at mine recently.

Melissa said...

Yeah take what Carrie said and double it for Mrs. Nakaya.

Sarah said...

Oh Robyn...we read...we read!

Familia Martinez said...

Okay, enough beating up on the poor minorities here. All we did was make a couple comments (and a phone call) to some of our best friends. It's not like we see these guys everyday. Oh, and just in case any of you are wondering, we've read most of your blogs too. I don't comment but, we know what you are doing and how you are doing and it helps us feel a little closer to home. If you can't get into our blog drop us a line and we'll add you. arayasmiles@yahoo.com
Ciao!

Perry's said...

I look on it everyday. I asked my mom what was up. She told me with you home and the job you were busy. And I didn't know if you were upset about something. So I figured you would write when you had time. I am glad you finally had time to write. i love ya. I should of called and harassed you

Laura said...

I am glad you finally posted! I look everyday and i enjoy to see what you are up to.