Thursday, July 31, 2008

3 Tags!

Tagged by Tiffany

3 Joys: my family, a good book, the great outdoors (with perfect temperatures)
3 fears: water (lake, ocean, shower, any water), losing my husband, colonoscopy
3 goals: get out of debt (pay off house and Cameron's truck), see my children grow and make good choices, git me a bear!
3 obsessions: I have a lot of OCD's: clean house, ironing everything, the way my lawn looks
3 random facts: I've vacationed the two-non-lower 48 states, I've been known to shower 3 times a day in the summer, I get motion sickness (plane, boat, amusement rides) really easily!
3 tags: Heather, Carrie, Berenice

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Seriously? you have OCD? I NEVER would have guessed! I didn't know that about the motion sickness... Remind me to not let you ride in the back of an ambulance! You'll puke EVERYWHERE!

Melissa said...

I didn't know you were afraid of water! Even in the shower? How do you overcome that, especially when you're having three a day in the summer?

Tiffany said...

Good luck on your goals. Hopefully there won't be water (or a colonoscopy) between you and that bear.

Talbot Family said...

Any time you feel like you need to go into OCD clean mode, just head over to my house. It will cure your problem, you'll give up and quit. Who would have ever thought you hated water and yet will shower 3 times a day. Amazing!