Friday, September 12, 2008

Romantic Evening...

So here is how my well planned out, romantic evening played out. My parents have been out of town, but have missed their grand-daughters. This morning I received a call from my mom asking me if the girls could come have a cousin sleep over. Perfect!!! I could really use an evening alone with Cameron. I was planning on stopping at the store on the way home from work for yummy fixins for dinner for two. I had the house all clean before I left for work. Extra cleaned our room. I was pretty excited. At 3:00 pm Cameron called me. Conversation went something like this..."tonight is the last night of the Elk hunt. I'm on my way hunting with Mont (my uncle). We'll be back late tonight. You don't mind do you?" Oh well, so much for an evening alone with Cameron without the kids. Now it's just an evening alone!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sometimes an evening alone is great as well. Hope it turned out okay--maybe even better if Cameron gets an elk, right?

Sarah said...

I hope you still enjoyed the quiet night without the girls...even if it wasn't as planned.

Melissa said...

Oh man I'd be bumming out so much. Sorry man.
What did you end up doing?

Laura said...

I hate it when that happens. Hope you still had a good time enjoying your clean house and that Cameron comes back with a fun story to tell.

Carrie said...

Hey! You should've called! We could've have had a girls night out... Oh well. Just remember, the next time Cameron ruins your romantic plans for the night, call me. Maybe I'll ruin Brad's. ha ha ha :)

Perry's said...

I am so sorry. That sucks. If it makes you feel better. I think I had the worst day ever yesterday. You should of called. We could of put a smile on both of our faces. oh well. I need to come see you.

Linetta said...

Hope you had a good book or movie to watch...I'd be growling...the best laid plans...hee hee. Hope you can try again, and soon!

RaShawn said...

That is soooo disapointing when that happens. Hope you did something that was fun anyway.

Talbot Family said...

I think an evening alone is the only thing better than an evening with my hubby. I crave and yearn for alone time. That's why I run.

Markowski Family said...

Too bad I don't live closer, I would have come over with some cookies!!
-Heidi