Friday, September 5, 2008

Santa Wish List in September!

I figure it is never too early to start suggesting Christmas Gifts to your husband. They need all the time and help they can get to do it right. Or at least in my case, I need all the time I can get to talk Cameron into getting what I want, and then me being able to find out that he actually did it (remember, I hate suprises).

So last week I started begging him for one of these...

If he can't pull it off, I'll ask Santa, but I really do want one to play with and cuddle up to. They are so stinkin' cute!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

That's freaking funny. I agree they are cute when they are tiny and when mama bear isn't around... trying to rip your head off! But, what are you going to do with it when it's all grown up and bigger than even your husband? Keep it in the backyard? Poor Kenai won't know what to do with himself, or where to do his business anymore!

Heather Harbaugh said...

Do you realize it would probably eat Kenai...even as a cub??

Melissa said...

He could get you one of those HUMOUNGOUS ones you win at the fair.I've always wanted one of those to cuddle up to.
Of course that would take up the whole of Santa's sack.

RaShawn said...

If you got one of those you might have an arm or a leg that looks like Trevor's leg. Good luck.

Talbot Family said...

Hmmmm, are you going to have it declawed. I am not so sure I would love to cuddle up next to one. I wouldn't mind watching Emmitt drain all of it's life from it though.

Tiffany said...

Santa might just pull it off. Last year he brought Adelaide a goldfish complete with bowl. Pretty tricky, she thought, considering the water didn't spill or freeze.

Perry's said...

I also hate suprises. It bothers Blair that I have to know everything. They are really cute. I would love to see how you take care of it when it gets big. Maybe Cameron can find one that never grows up