Saturday, September 6, 2008

Twilight Trivia!



So here it is! I've been toying with the idea for a while now to post Twilight Trivia. My hesitation has been my opposing husband. However, now that he can answer a lot of the questions, I've decided to go ahead with the trivia. Here are the rules - Answer me back with an e-mail to kentrobyn@yahoo.com. Subject: Twilight Trivia. Give me your answer. Person with the most correct and timeliness wins. Wins what? you say. Still trying to find something fabulous. It will be good. Good luck and may the truest fan win! (Carrie you can play, but you have my answer sheet).

Quotes:
1. "How did your first day go, dear?"
2. "Fall down again Bella?"
3. "So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what?"
4. "Nice Fishing."
5. "You are in trouble. Enormous trouble. Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home."
6. "Edward's only human Bella."
7. "I hope you haven't been showing off - it's rude."
8. "Ah, Edward. I've missed you."
9. "Maybe you should pick on people your own size."
10. "But please visit again. It's been absolutely enthralling."

Trivia:
1. Who was the only other person to escape from James?
2. When was Carlisle born?
3. Which vampires are pretending to be twins?
4. What did Bella say to Edward was her first theory about him?
5. What happens to Bella each time she and Edward kiss?
6. What was the festival being held in Volterra when Bella goes to save Edward?
7. When is Edward's birthday?
8. Be specific; what were the Cullen's votes for Bella becoming a vampire?
9. Who installs Bella's new car radio?
10. Where did Bella get the bikes from that she has Jacob fix up?
11. Where did Royce hide when Rosalie found him?
12. Name all the wolves in Eclipse.
13. What is the first college to accept Bella?
14. What is the hardest part of Bella's day at the beginning of Eclipse?
15. Where did Edward have to go to get Bella's ring at the end of Eclipse.

Good Luck!

UPDATE...TWILIGHT MOVIE IS ON ME TO THE WINNER! CONTEST ENDS TUESDAY BEFORE I GO TO BED. Make guesses. I don't expect anyone to know all the answers!

12 comments:

Megan said...

AAGGH! I need to re-read all the books. I've just read them once... I just have the last one. Maybe I should borrow yours but I'm not sure you can live without them (hehe).

Melissa said...

This is awesome.
I'm gonna have to really think.

Perry's said...

Wow I have no clue. I am not that great at remembering movies. And now I guess it is the same for books

The Morris Family said...

Can I play too? I would love to go to the movie on you! Ha Ha not fair I know. How great is this Twilight trivia you just can't get enough. I really want to get started on them again but I keep telling myself I will read The Host first, I keep taking it with me in the car, just haven't started it yet.
Oh and then also, as for your Christmas present, Cam can do anything right? You remind him you don't want to be let down!

Linetta said...

My memory is lousy so I'm not even going to try...have to read them again!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

I love your camo pic. So darling and so befitting your family!!! Also I love back to school time, so I love your pics of the girls going back to school. It was definatly great to see you at Mare's pool this summer!!!

Talbot Family said...

O.K. seriously I fail. I will have to have my sister get on if you will allow it. She is a major twihard. I will be brushing up on it all before the movie comes out ;)

Heather Harbaugh said...

Ha ha I win!!!! I'm am the all-time Twilight Champian!!!!! Go me!!!

Carrie said...

Seriously... I did great with the quote part of the trivia, but the questions killed me. I'm just going to have to blame it on "pregnant brain" and lose! Can I still come to the movie with you though?

Sarah said...

Literally just finished #4 today...and still have that fresh in my mind...but I can't answer the majority of the others. Sheesh, I can't even blame it on "pregnant brain"!

Unknown said...

And I thought I liked the books :)

Kensington said...

i would play but i'm already going for free! ha ha ha.