Monday, May 5, 2008

Emotional Week

I'm going to apologize upfront for the blogs that may appear this week. There are 52 weeks in every year, but for some reason 5 years ago this week and a half became a difficult week and a half for my family to get through. So, since this is my first year blogging, I'm going to be paying tribute to those I love who are no longer with me. Be patient with me, or just don't read. Here is a quick glimmer of what May flowers bring to our home.


May 3rd Cameron's Dad's Birthday (Grandpa Bob)

May 7th Kazen's Birthday

8th Grandma Richter-Beesley's Passing Anv.

May 9th Cameron's Birthday

May 14th Grandpa Bob's Passing Anv.

Memorial Day!


Five years ago when this week of happiness changed to a week of sadness it was air sucking from your longs difficult. However, with the help of family, friends, and faith, we celebrate the lives of those we love with much tenderness. Thanks for indulging me this week and allowing me to remember those I love and deeply miss so much.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey this is YOUR blog so you can write whatever you want, whether it be soppy and sad or happy and cherry or sober or drunk, that last one was a joke, we are just lucky to get to know you better by you allowing us to come in and read some of your thoughts. If we didn't like it, we wouldn't read.
Sorry about this week. It's a sad week for me as well cause I'm turning 31!! I'm wondering if getting old gets easier.
My wrinkles tell me no.

Carrie said...

Hey.. if you need to get away from it all, and take a break from life, come on down! You know you're always welcome. Let me know what I can do to help... Ok?

Laura said...

I agree! This is your blog and I am glad you allow us to read it. I wish I could do something to help you get through this week a bit easier... If there is PLEASE let me know. Love you!

Heather Harbaugh said...

You know I would still come out tomorrow if you want me to. I miss Kazen very much-you know that. He's the one that made me truly want to have kids! Has it really been five years since that dreadful May month? How did we-especially you-get through it. That proves right there how much our Savior has a hand in our daily lives. I love you!

Perry's said...

SUch a great and sad month all at the same time. We love you and your family. You guys are the best. I am always here for you and your family. Let me know if I can take your girls off your hands. Hannah would love to play with them. I love ya.