Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameron from A to Z

Fifteen years ago you blew into my life and swept me off my feet. Here are the ABC's about you that possibly persuaded me to fall in love with you:
A-You are adorable and affectionate.
B-Believable? Not so much. I still haven't figured out when you are telling me the truth or some fabricated story.Also, BEARS. Not much to say about that other than you like bears, you study bears, you hunt bears, our blog is named after BEARS!
C-Charming, charismatic, caring, clever, charitable (hmm, there are a lot of "c" qualities that you have).
D-Daredevil. Unfortunately for me you are not afraid of too many things. Most of all you are DAD to Karina, Kensington, Karadie, and Kazen.
E-Eternal Companion to me.
F-Fascinating. You somehow know something about everything which totally fascinates me.
G-Gigantic. Really, you are.
H-Hair. Most men do not go through more hair stages than their wives, but you have gone from a long haired hippy to a bald billiard ball and all the stages in between.
I-Intuitive. You know what the gender of everyone's children are before the ultrasounds, you are always intune with the spirit. Karina inherited her intuition from you.
J-Joker! Not much more to say about that.
K-Kitchen Master! We haven't eaten anything great cooked in our kitchen since you left.
L-Laughter. We miss you filling the house with laughter. Loveable, we love that you are loveable.
M-Maniac! Mischievious!
N-Neat freak, well not at home, but when you are working.
O-Optimistic. You always have the most positive outlook on life.
P-Playful. You may be turning 37, but you haven't forgotten how to play hard.
Q-Quiet. NOT!
R-Respectful. Thank you for teaching the children how to have respect for things that are important and sacred.
S-Sensitive, sweet, sexy, and spiritual.
T-Timeliness. Well not really on time timeliness. You have a timetable all of your own.
U-Unforgetable!
V-Versatile. You know how to do so many things so well. Photography, remodeling, cooking, cleaning, yard work, decorating, dressing, hunting, and the list goes on and on and on.
W-WOW! Wonderful, works hard for you family.
X-Refuses to ever have and X-Ray. This is true. I'm not making this up to fill a letter in the alphabet. You really don't like X-Rays.
Y-Youthful! Yearning to be home with his family.
Z-Zany and crazy for life.

I'm sorry that we can't be with you for your birthday in body, but we are so with you in heart. I love you so much! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I-Intuitive. So ask Cam and Karina what is the sex of the next KEnt child.

Melissa said...

Ok so I got my question answered in this on. He's 37.
This is pretty clever.

Heather Harbaugh said...

That's so creative! Happy Birthday Cameron!!

Perry's said...

Happy Birthday Cameron. I love ya. You are a great uncle. Thanks for everything you have every done for me. you have helped me in so many ways. I love you.

Carrie said...

Hey, Cameron! Happy Birthday dude. 37 is SOOO old! :)

Papa Grizzly said...

(Ok, note to self) no more pulling faces while camera is on.. you just never know who will find them...payback is a B$TCH....