Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bunko Anyone?


Yesterday my aunt called me at work and asked if I would be interested in filling in at her Bunko night. Apparently a random group of old ladies (except for my aunt and one other youngin') get together once a month for dinner and a night of Bunko. I was totally in. I needed a night out.

I have only heard of Bunko, yet never played. I was a little nervous, because I'm not a very good card player. For those of you who've played Bunko, shows you how much I knew about the game. I had so much fun! It got me thinking, I'm always looking for a girls night out, why not start something that stands monthly, we can plan on, and is SO much fun. Anyone in? We need a group of 12 committed players. Thanks Margy for giving me the bug!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never played Bunko, but I'd be game... If you don't mind me showing up. How do you play? Glad you got a night out!

Carrie said...

yes, that's me on the comment above. Stupid blogger made me create a new user to leave you a comment! Weird!

Melissa said...

Well I'm leaving in a week so I'm out. But I hope you get the 12 and have tons of fun.

Laura said...

YEAH!!! I want in if there is still room. I have only heard of bunko but I have NO idea what its all about.

(BTW- I have yet to plan another GNO... I will keep you posted!)

Sarah said...

Depending on the night...with Matt starting school again on Tues and Thurs again in a few weeks. Let me know...IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT OUT!

Talbot Family said...

I would LOVE to play. I too have never played bunko, but have heard a lot about it. Let's do it.

Sarah said...

Can a single, childless, cute, short, redhead living in Salt Lake join the Bunko group?