Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Teenager Now!

Thirteen years ago Karina made us parents of an infant. Weighing in at 6 lbs. 6 oz. and 19" long, we fell in love with this little girl. There were many sleepless nights those first months as both parents took turns feeding her, burping her, cleaning up all the spit-up, and then starting over, but she had us hooked from day one. Now she's made us parents of a teenager.

She has made us so proud to be her parents. Karina has so many fabulous qualities. She's honest, she's a friend to all, she's kind, she's obedient, she's very sensitive to others, she's compassionate, and most of all she is an example of Christ-like attributes always.

Happy Birthday Karina. We love you so much!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Karina!! I have to agree with your mom you're a wonderful young woman and my friend!!

Melissa said...

IT'S TRUE, WE DO LOVE YOU.

Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KARINA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Imagine me singing that like I did earlier today... only this time without Olivia crying at the end of it! Hope your day was perfect!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, Karina!! Thanks for being so nice to my girls. They love you!!

Laura said...

Happy belated B-day!!!! You are a great example to the girls in our ward and I just love you! HOpe this year in your life brings you much much joy.

Perry's said...

I was telling her when she was over at my house a few days ago I couldn't believe she was 13 already. I remember when she was born. I used to babysit that little baby. How crazy. She is the age I was when I started watching her. Now I have kids that were her age and she was mine. I hope that makes sense. If not then Happy birthday bell. I love ya

Heather Harbaugh said...

I told you Happy Birthday yesterday but I wanted to say it again! Thanks for calling be yesterday, sorry I sounded so yucky!!! I love you Belle!

munyer jerk chicken said...

I want to meet this girl! She seems like a real sweetie. Happy Birthday!

Talbot Family said...

Oh my stars, she was so darling as a little tiny tot. Still cute, but so much fun to see her tiny. Happy birthday Karina. You know that when you have teenagers you become an old mom right? Yepper!

Linetta said...

Hey Guys! I love your blog. Happy Birthday Bell! I love the pic.'s of Karina and sis. Kent. Very fun. Hope you had a "beary" fun birthday Karina. Have a great time being 13!

Sarah said...

So fun to see how her cute smile still matches the face I know now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARINA!