Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Clean Sheets!

I love CLEAN sheets!!! I once read that Oprah has clean sheets put on her bed every day. If I had Oprah's money and her house maids I would have clean sheets put on my bed everyday too, but as it turns out...I am my own maid and this doesn't happen quite that often. I can't really remember the last time I changed my sheets. I'm sure it has been more than two weeks, and I really hope less than a month but can't be sure. I know that there are many of you who are now thinking..."eww grose." Do not judge me, just love me. I have new clean sheets on my bed now and I am LOVING it!!!


8 comments:

Melissa said...

I think it's totally random and awesome you're blogging about this.
I love clean sheets too.
I watched the Oprah on the clean sheets and she has them changed every 2 days I think.
I try and clean them every week but at the beginning of our marriage it was more like a month and Dru swore me to secrecy, so now the cats outta the bag.
We too were gross!!
Let get serious here Robyn, in many ways we still are!!!

RaShawn said...

I love clean sheets too. You just seem to sleep better.

Carrie said...

Congrats. I once heard that most dust particles and stuff found in our beds are made up from dead skin cells. I guess if you let your sheets go long enough without changing them, it's like you're sleeping with extra people. So... congrats on getting the 'extras' out of your bed and returning to sleeping only with Cameron! :) hahaha

Tiffany said...

Great accomplishment! Celebrate the small victories every day.

Laura said...

I am with you all the way. I love clean sheet AND I can't remember if it has been two weeks or a months since I got mine cleaned... I am doing ALL of them tomorrow. Carrie, is too funny and I HAD heard that before... So gross. Glad you got some new sheets!

Kayla said...

I don't judge you - I just love you! I washed my sheets today and I'm avoiding putting them back on the bed now.... AND I have the best new oreo recipe that you'll love. I might make it tomorrow. I'll bring you some if I do. Love you!

Heather Harbaugh said...

I NEED to clean my sheets. Especially because we have a dog now so I'm TOTALLY grossed out because he's been napping on our bed. Jason doesn't sleep between the sheets so I'm the only one who gets any joy out of clean sheets but what joy it is!!! love you!

Talbot Family said...

Mmmm, I too love clean sheets. I also love new sheets. So yummy.