Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dance Recitals



Ballet! Karina and Kensington have been taking ballet from Bountiful School of Ballet for about 5 years. They love it! Every year in May they put on a full Ballet story. This year was "The Toy Shops Magic Night." Karina was a "water color paintbrush" and Kensington was a "Russian Doll." It really was an enjoyable ballet. I can't believe how much they have improved from last year. They both have been blessed with such grace.



Jazz! Both Karina and Kensington have taken jazz for about 4 years and love it as much as ballet. This years theme was spending a night at the movies. Each song was from a movie. The finale was to HairSpray. They had a great time getting to dance in two numbers.
I love watching you girls. I'm so proud of you. You are beautiful!!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

They look great! I cant' wait to put leah in to dance. I could barely recognize Karina in the first picture... she looks so grown up.

Glad you are back!

Michelle said...

I loved your dancing!! Thanks for inviting me!

Melissa said...

They look beautiful.
How much is it to do this for your kids?

Robyn said...

Ballet lessons start out at $30 a month. Each additional class (jazz, pointe, etc.) is a little more. It's worth it. The girls have gained grace and confidence.

Sarah said...

Great job girls. Way to go.

Talbot Family said...

I so wish I could have been there. Maybe next time you'll remember to invite me ;)