Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day Papa Grizzly!





Happy Father's Day to the very best Daddy in the world!



Karina loves her daddy because...

  1. You taught me how to hunt and enjoy the great outdoors.
  2. You taught me how to take care of myself. My sisters have the bruises to prove it.
  3. You love me. You show me this by letting me cuddle with you and kissing me on the head.
  4. I learned how to respect others from you. You taught me the importance of choosing good friends.
  5. I know you'll never hurt me. You won't even give me my shot, you leave the pain up to mom. However, I'd still really like you to do this for me.

Thanks for asking Heavenly Father for a little girl. Love - Karina

Kensington loves her daddy because...

1. You are hilarious. You always know how to make me happy.
2. You taught me how to work hard. I love going with you to work. You teach me so much.
3. I love spending time with you. It doesn't matter what we do as long as we are together.
4. I love when you give me a blessing. Whether it is when I'm sick, at the beginning of a school year, or other times when I just need one.
5. I just love you so very much!!!

Love your favorite Knigo - Kensington

Karadie loves her daddy because...
1. You let me go to work with you. You let me help paint sometimes.
2. You are a funny daddy.
3. You are my dad and love me because I'm your daughter.
4. You like to spend time with me. You take me bowling, ride your motorcycle, help me shoot my bow, or spend time with me at home.
5. You are very nice. You help me with my homework and lots of other stuff.

Love your favorite Carebear - Karadie

All the girls love their Daddy because...you work so hard to make our life happy, fun, and full of opportunities. You're our HERO. We love you very much Pappa Grizzly! Happy Father's Day!


6 comments:

Papa Grizzly said...

WOW what a suprize!!!!!!! you girls are the best... I love the signs... They really jerked a tear from my good eye... I sure do love and miss you all. Your the best little cubs a dad could have..
LOVE YA LOTS!!!

Melissa said...

Very personal and beautiful.

Heather Harbaugh said...

What sweet girls! Happy Father's Day Cameron

Carrie said...

I like this idea girls! You all look stinking cute too! Happy Father's Day Cameron!

Perry's said...

That is so cute. Your girls are the best. Happy Fathers day cameron

Talbot Family said...

Cute cute cute! I love seeing how much your daughters love their dad. This doesn't always happen ya know. He must be all they claim and more, way to go Cam. Way to go mom!