Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Latest and Greatest Addiction


A few days ago a received an e-mail from an old high school friend with an invitation to a webpage created for our graduating class. When I discovered the world of blogging I thought that was the coolest thing ever, and it still is, but I've found something that has taken me to an entirely new level. I have been reconnected with long lost, yet not forgotten friends. Never before have I been washed over with such a wave of nostalgia as these last few days. Memories of childhood, pre-teen adolescence and high school drama have come flooding back. Memory road has never been so sweet. It has been so much fun to see where life has taken people. Some I thought would never leave Utah have not only left the state, but even left the country. Some are still here, some have small families, some with large families, and many still growing their families. More power to you. I'm really grateful that I'm no longer in the childbearing years, really, I am. What a great ride and the best part is, it's not over yet. Hooray class of '91!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I have a blogging addiction too. Mostly it's with a lot of people I've never met, or ever will meet.. I just like scrolling through different blogs and looking to see if I know them, or anyone they know. It's like the 6 degrees of blogging... Fun game. I have actually found people I know by doing this...

Melissa said...

How fun Robyn. I'm so glad you've gotten to do this. That's great.
I can barely keep up with the blogs of people I know let alone ones I don't. Between blogs and my family I'm stretched to the limit.
So I graduated in '94, we're pretty close. What's horrible is Dru graduated in '97 so I seem really old but............ I was 17 when I graduated and Dru was almost 19. So that helps right?!? I was put up a class and he was held back.........all the parents held their kids back so they could start with this one kid. Talk about dedication and Dru's still mates with him to this day. Good move probably.
Ok now I'm rambling.
Actually I think I've been rambling for most of this comment.