Sunday, June 29, 2008

Elder Cortlan Brown


Corti has been out almost 2 weeks. For his mother's lovely missionary comments, please see the Deters Blog under my blogs that I view.
We miss him terribly, the girls especially, but are so very proud of him. He will be a fantastic missionary. The people in the Philipines are so lucky to have him. His companions will be definetly entertained, but appalled at his cleanliness, and lack there of. We've seen his bedroom.
We're proud of you Cort. Work hard. Study hard. Pray hard. The Lord will bless you and your family for your efforts.

3 comments:

Heather Harbaugh said...

such a handsome little devil isn't he? I can't believe he is old enough to be a missionary!

Carrie said...

He looks great in this picture. I think he'll do great in the mission!

Melissa said...

Pillipines is a tough mission.
I hope he does well.