Friday, June 6, 2008

Tagged: Where Was I?

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Just moved into my house, getting settled in.
2. Pregnant with my second child.
3. New to the "stay at home" lifestyle.
4. Working in my new yard (and cursing my sister for all the flower beds).
5. Preparing for girls camp as the camp director.


5 things on my to do list:

1. Ironing.
2. Mail niece's wedding pictures to her.
3. Mail stuff to Cameron that he forgot.
4. This "tagged" post.
5. Find a job (any ideas?)

5 favorite snacks/food:

1. My artichoke dip (recipe I stole from Kayla).
2. Watermelon
3. String Cheese
4. Doritoes (this is such a VERY bad habit)
5. Salmon (hope to have some fresh soon)!

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:

1. Buy the property behind me
2. Add on to my house so that the girls have their own room, and I have a bathtub in the master bathroom.
3. Buy a home for the Lihpai's and pay off their medical bills.
4. Adopt an orphan from a 3rd world country.
5. Buy a cabin in Alaska, and one in the Unitah mountains

5 bad habits:

1. Not being consistent in my exercise program
2. Having a potty mouth
3. Losing my temper with my kids
4. Finding comfort in food when I miss my husband or am just sad
5. Wasting time


5 Places I have lived:

1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. North Salt Lake, UT
3. Bountiful, UT
4. Bountiful, UT
5. Oh yeah, Bountiful, UT

5 people I tag:

1. Heather
2. Chelsie
3. Carrie
4. Mollie Kent
5. Kelly Kent

4 comments:

Laura said...

yeah!! i am glad you did it. I was fun to read your lists too. MMMM, i love your artichoke dip as well, thanks for sharing that one with me.

BTW - i hear Amex is hiring... you might want to check them out. They offer benefits as well.. Good luck on your search.

Carrie said...

I can see you've caught up on your posting. Thanks for giving me so much mind food while I was stuffing my tummy this morning with real food. Great posts! Your family is just AMAZING!

Melissa said...

Nice Robyn. I"m impressed.

Sarah said...

Pass on the dip recipe PLEASE...it will certainly be added to the comfort food list.

Us Bountiful-ites didn't get too far did we?