Thursday, April 10, 2008

Addicted!

Okay...I have a super huge addiction and need HELP! There are many kinds of addictions: chocolate, soap operas, gambling, drugs, alcohol, and so on. Mine is so way worse. I'm addicted to Twilight. I've only read the books through twice and that was last summer, but I can't resist reading them through again. I caved today. Totally fell off the wagon if you will. I've been under the weather the last few days and the only thing I could think of that would help me feel better was a good dose of Edwardism. So I gave into all my temptations today and cracked open Twilight. Sorry to disappoint all of you who have been so supportive of my Twilight therapy. I'll just have to quit some other time. I'm not ready to give it up yet. Please check in on my children over the next few days for I'm sure I won't be able to put the books down long enough to feed, water, or attend to any of their needs.

6 comments:

Heather Harbaugh said...

I knew you would cave! Who wouldn't with Edward involved?! My Twilight addiction is so bad I have the t-shirt AND I had to listen to the books on tape at work! I feel your pain. Don't worry, we will get through this difficlut time. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem right? Love you!

Carrie said...

Hey, who said it's a bad addiction? Besides, no one likes a quitter! I'm glad you and Edward are going to be friends again. Tell him I'll be seeing him soon myself!

Sarah said...

Reading is a good thing... When does book 4 come out anyway??

Robyn said...

Book 4 comes out August 12th. Barnes and Noble is having a midnight party. You can preorder your book. Kensington cried when she found out we were not going to be able to attend. Carrie had to remind her that Edward was not going to be there either.

Talbot Family said...

Hey, I say if it is what you need right now, read on. I loved the books, but got over them when I read another great book, "The Thirteenth Tale." I love books so I am now in the midst of "Sense and Sensibility" one of the original love stories with conflict, and tension between people in love. If you want a good read I recomend "Persuasion" another Austen classic. It will take you down the same path of will they or won't they (end up together). Good luck!

Melissa said...

So what's the twilight series? Am I missing something?