Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tagged. Not it...

#1. How long have you been together? We met 15 years ago last month.
#2. How long did you date? We dated for 3 months, engaged for another 3 months, then married. I'm very impatient.
#3.How old is he? 37 next month.
#4. Who eats more? Totally Cameron.
#5. Who said I Love You First? Cameron said it first. I got scared. Patted him on his cheek, said something intelligent like "thank you" I think, then ran into the house.
#6. Who is taller? Cameron
#7. Who sings better? We make a great duet. I'd have to say that is a tie.
#8. Who is smarter? Cameron knows stuff about everything. Or at least he really makes me believe he does.
#9. Who does the laundry? Usually I do the laundry, but now that we are living in different states we both do.
#10. Who does the dishes? Same as the answer above. Hopefully when we occupy the same household, he'll help out.
#11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. I'm afraid of the door. Now I have the girls sleep next to the door when they sleep with me. Nice brave mom huh?
#12. Who pays the bills? I do and I don't even try to hide any from him.
#13. Who mows the lawn? Who knew I had OCD until I met my lawn. Now Cameron is not allowed near it.
#14. Who cooks dinner? We have starved for 2 months. Cameron is a much better cook.
#15. Who is more stubborn? Me, me and totally me. Get the picture.
#16. Who kissed who first? He rocked my world!
#17. Who asked who out? We were set up by my sister and his step-monster. Technically he called me. I did however tell him in that first conversation I would go out with him but would absolutely not marry him. Hmmm.
#18. Who proposed? Technically Cameron did, however, I had already called the temple and scheduled a sealing room. When the envelope arrived I handed it to him and told him he had 2 choices. He could either agree to the contents of the envelope (show up and say yes) or he could pretend it was his idea and still show up.
#19. Who is more sensitive? Umm, not really sure how to answer that one.
#20. Who has more friends? He knows everyone. Everyone loves him. Definetly Cameron.
#21. Who has more siblings? Half brothers/sisters? Step brothers/sisters? We both come from large families. Mine is just less compicated.

Tag. Your it...Chelsie Ann, and Heather (now you have to set up your blog). I won't cry or throw a fit if you don't want to play (you can however, cut and paste).

3 comments:

Talbot Family said...

All I can say is "Yam Chips" heck yeah Cam can cook. I totally relate to the lawn thing, although John does do a good job. I loved hearing your meet, mingle, and marry. I am sorry you have to be apart. I know it has got to be killing you. You can really sense the love you both have for each other, I can't imagine any of it has fizzled from the beginning.

Perry's said...

I loved how you told Cameron thank you when he told you he loved you. That is great. He must of been wondering if you loved him back. Thank you for your advice on sleeping. :) your great

Carrie said...

I have to say that my favorite is #18. I love that you already had the temple scheduled! Don't worry, we'll let Cameron still think it was his idea...