Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged Again!

I've been tagged again, so I hope ya'll can bear with me. More random stuff about me.

1. Where is your cell phone? On the bed next to me.
2. Significant other? Cameron (Papa Grizzly)
3. Your hair? Obnoxiously, naturally curly and outta control.
4. Your mother? The greatest example of charity.
5. Your father? The greatest example of self-discipline and living close to the spirit.
6. Your favorite thing? Eyes that don't hurt.
7. Your dream last night? Really embarrassed, but it was indeed about an Edwardized Cameron.
8. Your favorite drink? Diet coke on headache days, but mostly really cold milk.
9. Your dream/goal. Fabulous health insurance.
10. The room your in? My bedroom.
11. Your ex? Thank heaven's there is none.
12. Your fear? Having another child or my husband die. Bury me right next to them. Can't do that again.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? It doesn't matter as long as my family is living together under the same roof.
14. Where were you last night? Out with friends celebrating births.
15. What you're not. PATIENT!
16. Muffins? Poppyseed
17. One of your wish list items. Fabulous jeans that I don't feel guilty in purchasing.
18. Where you grew up? The street I live on now.
19. The last thing you did? Took of my make-up.
20. What you are wearing? Night attire.
21. Your TV? Watching Enchanted with the girls.
22. Your pets? Shitzu Kenai.
23. Your computer? First model ever built.
24. Your life? Happily ever after-but filled with drama.
25. Your mood? Happy, exhausted.
26. Missing someone? Cameron terribly! Kazen always.
27. Your car? Wicked bad Ford F250
28. Something you're not wearing? I REALLY miss my contacts.
29. Favorite store? The Three Bears.
30. Summer? Love the vacation, hate the heat. Going to love Alaska temperatures.
31. Like someone? Don't really understand the question.
32. Your favorite color? Pink!
33. When is the last time you laughed? Really hard last night watching Juno.
34. Last time you cried? Last night watching a slide show of my son.
35. Who will/would respond to this? I dub thee Heather, Carrie, and Kayla, possibly Familia Martinez.

3 comments:

Dru said...

This is fun.
I LOVED the movie Jono as well.

Dru said...

Ah this is Melissa.

Familia Martinez said...

Okay, I would really love to take the time to respond to each of the questions here and totally have sarcastic fun twisting your answers around but, really? no time. However let me just comment on #7 - TOO MUCH INFORMATION. Ick!