Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Brrr!

This is where I'm moving. Are you jealous? April Fool's. Well sorta. This IS really where we are moving to, but it isn't as bad as it seems. The Kenai River behind me is frozen over, and the wind was blowing, but the surrounding mountains and beautiful views has me very excited. AND the best part, it will be warmer in the summer when we're there! We will be enjoying all you can eat fresh salmon and fresh halibut everyday in 70-80 degree temperatures while all you down in Utah will enjoy flown in sorta fresh fish from the grocery store and over 100 degree temperatures. Who has the better deal? We'll compare notes in the fall.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Will you please remember your good friends, The Morris', and bring us some fresh Salmon? PLEASE!!! I'm begging here. Can you see me down on my knees? (Probably not since I'm not really... Think figuratively) Thanks!

Carrie said...

Hey, by the way! 32 visitors since yesterday! Awesome... Aren't you glad we figured out the blasted meter?

Laura said...

Like the changes to your blog. It looks great!

I bet you guys will have a great time in Alaska. What a neat experience for all of you. As a young child I LOVED moving around making lots of friends. Many of which I am still in contact with YEARS later.

Melissa said...

Well that's a GREAT family pic up the top. I love it.
So when are you moving? I don't really know all these details. I hope it works out brilliant for you family.

Talbot Family said...

You know, I have always had a thing for relatively fresh fish and random food poisoning. The relatively fresh fish goes great with heat stroke and skin cancer. O.K. you win, maybe Alaska would be better in the summer, but I am telling you I choose Phoenix for the winter time.

Sarah said...

What an adventure! The eagle place looks AMAZING.